2 Day Integration of Osteopathic, Chiropractic & Physiotherapy Approaches
This two day course is highly practical in nature and specifically designed for Therapists with a keen interest in manual therapy and a desire to incorporate Osteopathic and Chiropractic concepts (including manipulative techniques) into their existing intervention approach. With an entire body approach, participants will learn to implement effective Osteopathic and Chiropractic manual therapy tools and ideology which can immediately be combined with their current clinical practice style. Course participants will be shown how to integrate various approaches to treatment including manipulation, positional release, functional release and strain-counterstrain.
Following course completion participants will:
- Be able to immediately implement new and effective manual therapy techniques in to their clinical practice.
- Be able to safely and confidently perform HVLAT's
- Have increased confidence to manage multiple common pathologies with a combined approach.
- Refine manual handling skills to optimise patient comfort and responsiveness.
- Learn subtle yet effective techniques to avoid common work related overuse injuries.
The course is delivered by three experienced Physiotherapy practitioners, one with dual qualification as an Osteopath and a Chiropractor, all with a wealth of both Private Practice and NHS experience. With extensive patient mileage having treated every client type from the chronic NHS lumbar spine to the elite athletes sporting shoulder, we will strive to expand your therapeutic potential with immediate effect.
All delegates will need to have had two Covid Vaccinations or to have a negative lateral flow test before attending.