Changing your membership grade

Use this form to tell us if you wish to change your grade of membership subscription.

Contact form

  • If you wish to change from Student or Associate Student membership to Chartered membership, please complete the application form¬†on the Join Us webpage.
  • If you are a Temporary Qualified member wishing to change to full Chartered membership (as you have received your HCPC registration number that begins with 'PH'), please complete the form below.

We want to be sure that it is your membership subscription that we amend, so we will ask you for some identifying information first.

Grade change
Please give a brief reason for your change of membership grade (e.g. upgrade or transfer from TQM, maternity leave, career break, moving overseas, retiring etc)