Physiotherapy is a competitive professional field. But this course could put you in the lead – by enabling you to become a reflective and resourceful physiotherapist in a fast-moving healthcare environment. It provides an excellent platform from which to progress your career, in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy’s vision for the profession.
* A Level ABB, including at least 2 Science subjects or:
* BTEC National Diploma DDD in Science, or:
* Access to HE Diploma in Science with 30 Distinctions and 15 Merits or:
* Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 144 UCAS points
* Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths, Science and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
How to apply