Find out how to create your free or premium practice entry in Physio2u and how to manage it keep your information up to date and why it is worth doing
- Add your practice once and if you have practices in different locations add these individually.
- State the full practice address and postcode of your practice as this helps the map finder pin point your practice location more accurately.
- State at least one contact method, be it telephone or email.
- As the practice owner it is important to ensure that your business details are correct and up-to-date at all times.
- Promoting your practice website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc can only be promoted in a 'Premium practice listing' which includes the title of the practice to ensure uniformity and continuity on the database.
Why advertise in Physio2u
With over 7,000 private practices or self-referral services listed, it is used by thousands of people every week to find a local physiotherapist. It is searchable by postcode and speciality and results are sorted by distance. Google maps make it easy for potential clients to locate your business. Once you have a listing it is important that you regularly check that your details are correct and current. You can do this by logging into your website account where you can manage the information for your practice on Physio2u.
As a CSP member you can create a free basic listing or buy a premium listing for only £49 per year + VAT. Premium listings include additional exposure in the listing and search results plus a text box to describe and promote your services, image and logo options and website and social media links.
Create a free basic listing
- Log in and click go to Your Account and choose 'View account'.
- From the middle column called 'Your website account' choose 'Your practice listing'.
- Then use 'Add your practice' to add the details of your practice/service, including your clinical speciality as this will help people to find your practice when searching on the website or within google.
- When you're happy, hit the 'save' button. Your practice will now appear on Physio2u.
- When adding or managing your entry click the option 'Yes I want a premium listing'.
- Add the extra details about your practice/service, plus any images and website or social links which you may want to include.
- When you're happy, hit the 'save' button. You'll be taken to a shopping basket page where you can make your payment.
- Once you've completed the online payment, your practice/service will be a premium listing.
Manage your entry
Once you have a Physio2u entry, you can manage your details or upgrade to premium at any time.
- Log in and click the 'Your Account' and choose 'View account' and under 'Your website account' choose 'Your practice listing'.
- Use the 'Update' button to edit the details of your entry and after making your changes/updates click 'Save.
- If you upgrade to a premium listing you'll be taken to a shopping basket to pay for it after you hit the 'save' button.
Contact Enquiries at CSP at email: email@example.com if you have any concerns or questions regarding Physio2u and we will assist you further.