Requesting a tax receipt

If you meet the conditions for tax relief for earlier years, and did not receive any relief for those years, you can still claim for the previous four years.

Additionally, you may be entitled to claim an annual tax allowance of £100 for the cost of cleaning uniforms as well as fees to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and other relevant subscriptions connected with your work.

Completing the application for tax relief is surprisingly quick and easy. For further details including an application form to claim tax relief listing payments made for your membership subscription, please see CSP information paper CSPTAX. You do not need to send a separate receipt unless you are specifically requested to do so.

If you get stuck at all, please contact the CSP's Enquiries Team (ET):

The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, 14 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4ED 

phone 020 7306 6666