- Specialist workplace representation and legal support from the only trade union dedicated to physiotherapy staff
- Up to £10 million of medical, professional and public liability cover * through our professional insurance package
- Chartered status for qualified physiotherapists, inspiring public confidence and providing an advantage in the professional marketplace
- Professional development support including access to our CPD ePortfolio tool, telephone support from our Enquiries Team and guidance from our Professional Advice Service
- The latest physiotherapy news, features and jobs delivered directly to you in Frontline magazine and through our weekly email news bulletin
- Lobbying on your behalf to influence decision-makers, raise your profile and secure the future of the physiotherapy profession
- Easy-to-access peer support through our iCSP online discussion forums
- Access to the Library and Information Service (physiotherapy focused online catalogue, journals, databases, e-resources), as well as lending and photocopying services
- The chance to get involved, influence and strengthen members’ voices by joining one of the CSP's committees or becoming a steward or safety rep
- CSP Plus, including member discounts helping you to save the cost of your membership on everyday purchases
* Subject to CSP membership at date of treatment/advice. Cover not available to members practising outside the UK except on a temporary basis in some overseas territories. Cover up to £5M for any one claim and £10M in any policy year per member.
For full terms & conditions, restrictions and a list of insurance FAQs, see: www.csp.org.uk/insurance.