- Specialist workplace representation and legal support from the only trade union dedicated to physiotherapy staff
- Up to £10 million of medical, professional and public liability cover * through our professional insurance package
- Chartered status for qualified physiotherapists, inspiring public confidence and giving members an advantage in the professional marketplace
- Advice and support with your professional development including dedicated careers pages on this site, bespoke resources for associate and newly-qualified members, reduced-fee attendance at CSP events, free access to our world-class CPD ePortfolio tool, quick telephone support from our Enquiries Team (ET) and guidance from our Professional Advice Service
- The latest physiotherapy news, features and jobs delivered directly to you in Frontline magazine, our weekly email news bulletin, daily Twitter feeds and specialist newsletters for associate members, retired members and stewards
- Lobbying on your behalf to influence decision-makers, raise your profile and secure the future of the physiotherapy profession
- Easy-to-access peer support through our iCSP online discussion forums, including specialist clinical, overseas-qualified, associate, student and regional networks
- Comprehensive Library and Information Service providing access to an online library catalogue, databases, e-resources (including access to the CINAHL PLUS with Full Text database which provides access to over 770 journals) and lending and photocopying services (including by post)
- The chance to get involved by joining one of the CSP's committees or becoming a steward or safety rep and help get members' voices heard and influence CSP policy
- Save the cost of your membership on everyday purchases with CSP Plus.
Subject to CSP membership at the date of treatment/advice. Cover not available to members practising outside of the UK except on a temporary basis. Cover up to £5m for any one claim and £10m in any policy per year per member. Generic support workers should check their cover with the CSP.