Resources that will help support your mental health
Below are some resources that you may find helpful for maintaining your mental health and wellbeing.
If you are in distress or need immediate help, please use these websites and helplines.
- www.Frontline19.com - a free psychological support service for workers on the frontline
- Mental Health Foundation - The Mental Health Foundation is a national charity educating and supporting local communities to improve their mental health.
- MIND - the mental health charity support and advocate on behalf of individuals with mental health problems, offering useful advice and resources for those experiencing or are supporting someone with poor mental health.
- Rethink - improving the lives of people severely affected by mental illness through our network of local groups and services, expert information and successful campaigning.
- NHS Employers – mental wellbeing - tools and resources to help you make positive improvements to mental wellbeing in the workplace.
- Samaritans - Samaritans is not only for the moment of crisis, we’re taking action to prevent the crisis. You can contact by calling them for free on 116 123 or by emailing email@example.com
- Intensive Care Society wellbeing resource library - understanding the impact of reduced psychological wellbeing at work and what you can do in response, including tips for dealing with extraordinary situations such as Covid-19 and everyday working in critical care
- Psychology Tools -psychological resources for Covid-19
- NHS supporting our people - resources for looking after your own health and wellbeing while taking care of others.
- NHS guides - for developing new skills and discovering ways to improve your experience of work.