The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy is seeking a lay Professional Awards Panel member.
CSP professional awards acknowledge talented physiotherapists, and some non-members, who contribute to advancement of the profession, demonstrate outstanding service to the society or show excellence in an area of service that benefits others.
The professional awards panel evaluate nominations for CSP professional awards and recommend who should receive them.
We are looking for a lay member who will bring their own insight, experience and external perspective to the panel.
Joining the awards panel is a chance to see the excellent and inspirational work happening within the profession, and decide who should receive the CSP’s highest honours.
Appointments will be for a term of two years. Applications are invited from those who have:
- Strong critical appraisal skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the health and care systems in the UK and frequently used terminology
- Previous experience of assessing nominations for awards is desirable
Appointments are for a term of two years. Most work will take place remotely, with a maximum of two meetings per year which may be held by teleconference.
How to apply
Below you will find:
- Professional awards panel lay member person specification
- Professional awards panel application form
- Professional awards panel roles and responsibilities
- Professional awards panel terms of reference
Please read these documents before you apply, and return your completed application form to email@example.com by Tuesday 10 July 2018.