Practice detailsView map
Home visits, Neurology inc Stroke, MS, Older people's care, Vestibular rehab (balance)
Who We Are:
Since 2006 Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy (NNP) has provided physiotherapy to individuals with a neurological condition in their home. The Service is managed by Rob Tucker, a neurological physio with over 25 years experience. Leela Hughes is one of the Notts Neuro Physio’s specialist neuro physiotherapists. Leela has a wealth of NHS and private healthcare experience she excels in the treatment and management of all neurological conditions including Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Head and Spinal Cord Injury. Leela also offers rehabilitation following a fall or reduced mobility.
What We Do:
Neurological Physiotherapy guides and assists your movements to regain co-ordination & posture. We use stretches and massage to improve flexibility alongside exercises to build strength & endurance. Re-learning balance skills will improve your ability to do daily tasks & boost confidence.
- Treatment in your home or a fully equipped clinic
- A comprehensive initial assessment to establish your treatment needs
- A tailored treatment plan with therapy goals
- Open and honest discussion regarding your areas of need and potential
- Personal, trustworthy and reliable service
- Convenient treatment times to suit you
Please telephone to discuss your needs or if you have any questions. Also take a look at our website