5 reasons to study this programme at University of East Anglia
WHY CHOOSE PHYSIOTHERAPY AT UEA?
When you study in the School of Health Sciences, you will receive both an academic and a practice based education which is second to none. We are very proud of our innovative teaching methods and the passion and dedication of our staff will inspire you to be the best you can be. UEA was recently voted the top Physiotherapy course in the UK (Complete University Guide 2017).
Students have told us our courses are professionally dynamic and personally transforming. That’s because our approach is creative, challenging and engaging. The course includes the following elements:
- Interprofessional Learning - You will meet up with students from other health-related disciplines to exchange knowledge, practice and ideas. You will also have the unique opportunity of working with other community partners
- Research - The teaching staff are continually involved in research (92% of our research in the school is world leading (REF 2014) which means you will benefit from their knowledge of the very latest practices and techniques
- Supportive Culture - Teaching groups are small, which encourages a close-knit student body and a supportive learning culture. You will be assigned your own personal adviser who will be there every step of the way to guide you through the course, both academically and professionally.
- Practice Development Placement - You will have the opportunity as part of your programme to develop theory-practice links outside of our normal placement provision; including possible placements outside the UK.
- Excellent facilities - Including an Anatomy Lab and our cutting-edge assistive technology NEAT suite
Contact the Course Director:
Jon Larner, Course Director
Tel: 01603 591681