5 reasons to study this programme at Birmingham City University
- You will be taught in a small cohort by specialist lecturers who are practising physiotherapists and can provide a relevant, up-to-date research informed curriculum with real life case studies.
- You will build your knowledge through a combination of academic and practice placement learning opportunities, blocks of practice placements - covering both traditional and emerging environments across multiple specialities, will enable you to be work ready for a diverse range of career opportunities within the physiotherapy profession.
- You will develop effective team working and communication skills through inter-professional learning, projects and placements enabling you to facilitate group education and to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will study in our latest development, the £41 million home for the School of Health Sciences, where you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge resources including mock clinical environments and online simulation learning.
- You will study at the region’s largest provider of qualified health and social care professionals to the NHS, and upon successful completion of the MSc (Pre-registration) Physiotherapy confers eligibility to apply for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Dr Natalie Walker
Course Leader MSc (Pre-registration) Physiotherapy
Birmingham City University
Faculty of Health, Education & Life Sciences
City South Campus
Birmingham, B15 3TN
Telephone: 0121 331 7091