Charitable Trust research awards are open to full CSP members through the Physiotherapy Research Foundation (PRF).
The research awards are open to applications from both novice and experienced researchers who are qualified members of the CSP. This provides funding for research projects (for both novice and experienced researchers). To understand more about the impact that funding the physiotherapy research foundation awards has had please download the PRF Impact report.
Download presentations from the 2019 PRF webinar:
Listen to the 2019 PRF webinar:
Download top tips from the 2017 PRF workshop:
The 2020 awards are:
- PRF Award - Scheme A: a grant of up to £200,000 for experienced researchers
- PRF Award - Scheme B: grants of up to £25,000 for novice researchers. In 2020, scheme B awards will be funded in collaboration with the Private Physiotherapy Educational Foundation (PPEF)
- Novice paediatric award: a grant of up to £25,000 for novice researchers, submitting projects addressing research questions in the areas of paediatric non-acquired brain injury and paediatric cerebral palsy. You will need to apply via PRF scheme B
- PRF Award – Scheme C: a grant of up to £25,000 available for researchers with some research experience, to undertake a small preliminary project which would help inform and/or lead to the development of a larger research project
- The deadline for submitting outline applications was midday on Monday 9 March 2020. The outcome of the outline application stage has been announced.
- For applicants shortlisted at outline stage, the deadline for submitting full applications is midday on Tuesday 1 September 2020.
- The final outcomes are expected to be announced in December 2020.
If you have any queries please send an email to the CSP Charitable Trust and Awards Officer: PRFaward@csp.org.uk.