A resource to promote and develop physiotherapy practice.
Why not check out the Career Tools eBite on the CSP's Learning Hub for interactive workbooks and activities including:
- a workbook to track the development of physiotherapy practice
- Physiotherapy Framework to prioritise CPD activity
The CSP's Physiotherapy Framework is a resource designed to promote and develop physiotherapy practice.
The Physiotherapy Framework defines and describes the behaviours and underpinning values, and knowledge and skills required for contemporary physiotherapy practice:
- at all levels - from a new support worker through to a senior level registered physiotherapist
- across a variety of occupational roles - clinical, educational, leadership, managerial, research and support
- in a variety of settings - health and social care, industry and workplaces, education and development, and in research environments
- across all four nations of the UK.
Members can access a set of CPD tools that can be used to record, evaluate and evidence the development of your practice against the descriptors in the Physiotherapy Framework.
To do this, use the CSP ePortfolio dashboard to access the CSP Learning Hub's ‘Career Tools’ section.