Physiotherapy UK will take place on 1-2 November 2019 at the Birmingham ICC.
We're almost ready to launch the programme for Physiotherapy UK 2019. Soon, you'll be able to book your place alongside other physiotherapy professionals to see the speakers you want to see, covering the subjects you need to know.
Full CSP members who take advantage of our earlybird rate, can attend for just £99. Booking opens on this website on 25 February 2019.
The 2019 CSP Founders' Lecture is being delivered by a chartered physiotherapist, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, TEDx speaker and keen promoter of health and wellbeing, Dr Melrose Stewart MBE.
The conference concludes with a joint session from consultant musculoskeletal physiotherapist Dr Neil Langridge and Health Education England's national AHP lead Beverley Harden.
In between, we present specially selected focused symposia which will complement our invited speakers, abstract presenters and poster presentations, and cover the themes outlined below.
This year's themes:
- Innovation in rehabilitation
- Managing complexity
- Fit for work
- The next generation
It's a great opportunity to network and take your CPD to the next level. You can see the latest in research and clinical practice, or learn about new innovations in physiotherapy products and services.
Visit our dedicated Physiotherapy UK conference website for more details.
Deadline for submission: 12.00pm GMT 24 April.
2018 Physiotherapy UK abstracts
All of the abstracts from the 2018 conference have been published as an online supplement of Physiotherapy Journal.
The CSP is recruiting peer reviewers of platform and poster abstract submissions for Physiotherapy UK 2019.
Why volunteer as a reviewer?
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider applying:
- the results of the review process will help organisers make informed decisions about Physiotherapy UK content
- peer review helps to ensure credible work is selected for presentation and improves the quality of the conference
- this is a great CPD opportunity giving reviewers the chance to analyse the work of others and to think critically about their own work as well as improving abstract writing skills
- you can find out what others are doing in your field and contribute to the scientific community.
How to apply
Applications are invited from CSP members who:
- have experience of reviewing abstracts
- have a track record of publications and presentations
- are prepared to review up to 20 abstracts
Reviewers need to be available between 26 April and 17 May 2019.
Exhibition and sponsorship for 2019
Would you or your company like to exhibit at the conference or to discuss sponsorship opportunities?
Booking a stand or sponsorship package means your company will be able to network and do business with delegates who either make or influence purchasing decisions for their practice or trust. That means even more opportunity to sell your products or services.
Did you attend the 2018 conference? See all the presentations.
Were you at the 2017 Physiotherapy UK conference? If you would like to you can read the presentations given at the 2017 event.
Stay up to date
If you want to be kept up to date with the latest news on PTUK you can sign up to our mailing list.