- Benefits package:
- Contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%).
- Private Medical Healthcare.
- 33 day’s annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays).
- Season ticket travel loan, family friendly benefits, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers/services, plus much more.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Women’s Health & Pelvic Health Physiotherapist (Band 7) to join our Physiotherapy team based at The London Clinic’s main hospital in Central London, W1G 6BW, with a competitive salary range on offer.
The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located around Harley Street. We have approx. 1300 employees across 8 sites, where we cover a broad range of specialisms, including complex medical and surgical procedures and a comprehensive range of cancer and outpatient services.
As a Women’s Health & Pelvic Health Physiotherapist you will work within the CSP and POGP guidelines for good practice and lead and provide a comprehensive Physiotherapy service in outpatient women’s health, developing the service in line with the Clinic’s objectives.
- Job Type: This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week.
- Shifts: Monday to Sunday.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspect of own work, including the management of patients in your care.
- Manage own caseload using highly specialist knowledge and skills as an autonomous practitioner
- To work as a specialist for the specific clinical area using a variety of resources to drive improvement in clinical practice.
- Undertake comprehensive and specialised assessments of patients, including those with diverse or complex presentations or sensitive in nature. Use advanced investigative, analytical and clinical reasoning skills to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition.
- Formulate accurate prognoses, recommend best course of intervention and develop comprehensive treatment plans.
Skills & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered.
- Experience of working as band 6 physiotherapist with experience in all core areas.
- Experience of working as a band 6/7 in Women’s Health/Pelvic Health.
- Membership of PGOP would be desirable.
- MCSP or Post Grad study in women’s health accredited training would be desirable.
We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic’s main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Speciality areas include, General surgery; ENT; Gynae; Hepatobiliary; Neuro; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastics; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Bariatric surgery.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to K.Turpie@thelondonclinic.co.uk