- Free Parking - Free parking at our Heald Green, Little Hulton and Neil Cliffe Centre hospice sites.
- Holiday - 35 days holiday, increasing to 37 days after 5 years’ service and 41 days after 10 years’ service (pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays). In addition staff are able to buy up to 1 weeks’ holiday per year via salary sacrifice, pro rata
- Pension - Contributory Stakeholder pension in which we match up to 7% of your gross salary. Or the ability to continue with a previously held NHS pension (subject to making contribution’s into the scheme in the previous 12 months).
- Life Cover - All staff in the Scottish Widows Pension scheme (with the exception of bank staff) are provided with life cover of three times their basic salary in the event of their death whilst employed by St Ann’s Hospice
- Health Cash Plan - We offer access to an employee paid health cash plan. That allows employees to spread the cost of health expenses including dental, optical, physiotherapy and more.
- Employee Assistant Programme - Employees can access telephone and online counselling 24 hours a day. Face to face counselling is also available and support on issues including debt, employment law, benefits and housing.
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an experienced Physiotherapist with interest or skills in Palliative Care?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member, managing competing priorities?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
We are open to considering those who are a band 5 level looking for career progression as well as those already working as a Band 6.
“It’s like a family at the hospice, and everyone really gets stuck in to support each other, whatever challenge is thrown at them.” Emma Dixon, Director of Clinical Services
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Interview date: 28th March 2023
How to apply
Please contact Fran Brown on 0161 498 2091 for an informal chat.
To apply now click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.