Location: Sydenham, SE London
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full Time)
FTE (equivalent to Band 6)
Founded in 1967, St Christopher's pioneered the modern hospice movement and is internationally renowned as a centre of innovation and expertise in the field of palliative care.
We are looking for dynamic, experienced therapists to join the Allied health professional team at St Christopher’s
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced (equivalent to Band 6) physiotherapist to join our Allied Health Professional Team. The role will involve the provision and delivery of impeccable holistic assessment, rehabilitation, enablement and non-pharmacological symptom management for patients with life-limiting illness to optimise their independence and make a significant difference to their quality of life.
We are looking for:
- a person-centred therapist (Physio) with sound clinical reasoning skills and the ability to deliver therapeutic, rehabilitation interventions across a complex patient caseload in a specialist palliative care setting
- experience across core areas of clinical practice
- advanced communication skills and ability to work well in a team
We can offer you:
- experience working in a dynamic and forward thinking team of specialist AHPs
- development of specialist knowledge and skills in palliative care rehabilitation
- support in working closely with death, dying, and loss
- opportunity to work within a wider expert multi-professional team
For more information on the AHP Team visit http://www.stchristophers.org.uk/patients/allied-health-professionals
Final JD - Specialised Physiotherapist (2).pdf
How to apply
Please contact Helena Talbot Rice-Allied health Professional lead for further information or to arrange an informal visit firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please complete an application form and return it to our Recruitment inbox email@example.com before the closing date.
Closing Date: Thursday 23 October 2018 Registered Charity: 210667