We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our Physiotherapy team based at The London Clinic’s main hospital in Central London, W1G 6BW, with a salary range on offer of £46,641. The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located around Harley Street. We have approx. 1300 employees across 8 sites, where we cover a broad range of specialisms, including complex medical and surgical procedures and a comprehensive range of cancer and outpatient services.
As a Senior Physiotherapist you will work within the CSP guidelines for good practice and provide a comprehensive physiotherapy service in oncology and neuro-oncology. To support the management of oncology and neuro-oncology patients across the Clinic within in- and outpatients.
- Job Type: This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week.
- Shifts: We operate a mixed shift pattern - Earlies / Lates Monday to Friday, with participation in the weekends & on-call rota.
- Benefits package:
- Contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%).
- Private Medical Healthcare.
- 33 day’s annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays).
- Season ticket travel loan, family friendly benefits, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers/services, plus much more.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspect of own work, including the management of patients in your care.
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of oncology and neuro-oncology patients, including those following neurosurgical intervention.
- Use advanced clinical reasoning skills in the formulation of treatment plans to manage patients’ symptoms and support their rehabilitation in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- To be able to utilise highly developed therapeutic handling skills to support the symptom management and rehabilitation of patients.
Skills & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy and HCPC registered.
- Proven experience of working as band 6 physiotherapist with experience in neurology and/or neurosurgery.
- In depth knowledge of a variety of rehabilitation needs.
- Experience in acupuncture would be an advantage but not essential.
We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic’s main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Speciality areas include, General surgery; ENT; Gynae; Hepatobiliary; Neuro; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastics; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Bariatric surgery.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to K.Turpie@thelondonclinic.co.uk