As well as being an incredible place to work, Bupa also offers a significant range of benefits which include care certificate opportunities, clinical leadership development programmes, fees paid after 12 months service, health insurance, contributory pension scheme, free health assessment, discounted gym membership and childcare vouchers.
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
We are recruiting for a Senior Neurological / Rehabilitation Physiotherapist to work at Bupa Cromwell Hospital, which is an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. This hospital receives both UK and international patients and is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for patients and you shall provide assessment, treatment and discharge planning to a caseload of adults with varied and often complex needs.
- Practise as an autonomous and accountable professional using reflective practise and clinical reasoning in undertaking specialist assessments in order to provide an individualised treatment programme for each patient.
- Provide appropriate information, education and support for your client group and their carers.
- Obtain informed, valid consent on an ongoing basis which endeavours to keep patients involved in their own health care plan.
- Ensure a discharge that is safe and supportive of the patient’s ongoing care and rehabilitation needs.
- Comply with confidentiality policies as set out by the BCH, HPC and the CSP.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive and timely patient treatment records and reports in line with local and national requirements for best management of the patient.
- Manage clinical risk within your caseload at all times and ensure potential clinical risk is effectively communicated and managed.
- To act as a resource of specialist advice for patients, clients and colleagues within the scope of your experience and knowledge.
- To participate in the overall day to day management and development of the Therapy Department and your area of speciality to ensure an efficient and safe service for all.
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- CSP Membership
- Advanced skills in the assessment and treatment of people with neurological conditions and complex multipathologies
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the NSF for Stroke, Stroke guidelines, and relevant NICE guidelines
- Knowledge of outcome measures and evidence based practice associated with stroke and neuro rehabilitation
- Bobath training is desirable
- Good timekeeping but prepared to be flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Assertive, articulate and polite.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org