- Permanent role
- 1.0FTE, but flexible for the preferred candidate
This is a great opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist with an interest in rehabilitation to join the Auckland DHB interdisciplinary Community Rehab team!
Talk to us about your interests, as we are keen to support you into a role that you are passionate about and that moves you towards your career goals.
As a member of our team you work with adults of all ages to enable them to achieve their rehabilitation goals. Clients have a wide variety of neurological conditions including stroke, SCI and post-neurological surgery, as well as amputees and orthopaedic conditions.
We are a supportive team of professionals providing high quality rehabilitation input for the Auckland community. We have a strong IDT focus and value collaborative team working. We deliver rehabilitation in a flexible, client centred way in the community, clients homes, our clinic/ gym, and in group settings.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has post-graduate experience and a passion for provision of quality rehabilitation (neurological rehabilitation experience is an advantage)
- Strives to build knowledge and skills
- Role models excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is open to new challenges and experiences
- Has effective clinical reasoning skills and values evidence based practice.
Our commitment to you is to provide:
- Support to achieve your career goals
- Fun and supportive colleagues
- Professional development, growth and supervision
- An opportunity to be part of ADHB services which are seen to be the future of integrated healthcare for our patients.
You must be a NZ registered physiotherapist, with a clean drivers licence and a current APC.
How to apply
To apply, head to http://careers.adhb.govt.nz/ and apply to job vacancy number GRE00064
For any further information, or a copy of the full position description please contact Julia Wrightson (Recruitment Consultant) on firstname.lastname@example.org