Physiotherapist – Full time, Bristol
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist? Do you want to work for a leading not-for-profit healthcare organisation with fantastic career progression opportunities? Do you have a passion for the wellbeing of others and taking pride in supporting them through their road to recovery?
If so, Nuffield Health is looking for a Physiotherapist. Our expert physiotherapists are here to treat injuries, long-term pain and help you get back to full health.
Our clients receive rapid access to treatment from our expert physiotherapists based at our Bristol Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. Whether they are suffering from a sporting injury, back and neck pain or recovering from surgery, our experts are here to help get them back to their feet.
Nuffield Health Bristol is a busy private members Club with a modern gym, 2 class studios and a spin studio. The site also offers facilities including a 20m pool, a sauna and steam room, 4 physiotherapy rooms, health assessment clinic and emotional wellbeing (CBT) services.
In the role as a Physiotherapist;
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace related injuries and will play a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to. As well as working at our Bristol (Clifton) Fitness & Wellbeing Centre you will also work as part of our ever growing triage team, offering telephonic assessment and advice to patients. You may also be asked to work at our Bristol North Centre in the Stoke Gifford area of the city.
The role would suit individuals with a desire of making a positive impact across a large workforce, while looking to create & build client relationships within a corporate setting. We encourage flexible working, which can include triage working from home and flexibility with shift patterns. In order to meet the needs of our patients, you may be required to work between the hours of 8am and 8pm, but we are open to how this would work for you.
As a Physiotherapist you will;
- See a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace-related injuries and will play a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence-based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
What are we looking for in our Physiotherapists?
- We require a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Be able to demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
What are the benefits?
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also be mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
- Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options, and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £32,000 - 35,000 per annum
Full-time post - 40 hours per week (though part time applications may also be considered)
Closing date –05/12/2019
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.