- 29 Days annual leave (pro-rata for part time)
- Bupa Healthcare Cash Plan
- Sports Kit and IT equipment
- Professional Memberships
- Cycle to Work
- Retails offers and discounts
- Comprehensive healthcare Plan
- Generous Parental and Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal Development
- Life Cover
- Competitive Pension Scheme
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced physiotherapist to take on a lead role in the development and delivery of athlete health services in Boccia.
- Looking for an opportunity to be part of a world class team?
- Highly specialised in Neurological conditions including knowledge and clinical reasoning skills?
- Consider yourself an expert in your field with the ambition to develop and deliver change?
If yes then read on to find out more about our exciting and unique opportunity.
This role will provide highly advanced and specialised physiotherapy support services to World Class Programme (WCP) athletes in the lead up to Paris 2024 and beyond. Working collaboratively across the interdisciplinary support team, the position will be responsible for leading the strategic development and evaluation of physical health services across the WCP.
The post holder will undertake major projects and facilitate solutions to complex performance challenges to optimise athlete health and maximise availability for performance.
World Leading Physiotherapy
The successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of world-leading physiotherapy and health service provision across WCP Athletes and talent programme athletes competing internationally and will lead the delivery of athlete management and rehabilitation strategies across the wider interdisciplinary support team.
Develop & Deliver
In addition, the post holder will develop and deliver an athlete health strategy aligned to the needs of the sport, lead on athlete classification, be responsible for clinical delivery at camps and competitions, provide specialist consultancy to support the management of complex presentations across the WCP.
For any further information on the role or for informal discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
For information conversations about the role please contact Oliver Freeman on: email@example.com