Our Physiotherapy team in our Warwickshire Hospital currently have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist.
- You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to
- You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
- The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Salary - £31,250 per anum
Closing Date - 14/10/2019
Location - Warwickshire
Hours - Full-time, 40 hours per week