Full-time position available.
Salary no less than £40,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Condover College Ltd is a small and independent specialist college and residential care provider in the heart of Shropshire.
We support learners aged 18+ who have moderate to severe learning disabilities, profound and multiple learning difficulties and additional complex needs. At CCL we believe that the people we support are entitled to the same rights, choices and opportunities as people who do not have disabilities and that it is our responsibility to support them to exercise these rights to lead a fulfilling life.
The main duties of the post are to lead on:
- Maintenance and Development of Physiotherapy within the organisation for adults with Learning Disabilities and other complex needs, within their homes, education and the Opportunities Programme.
- Maintenance and Development of the skills and competencies of the Physiotherapy team.
- Partnership working with local NHS professionals.
- Assist and provide hydrotherapy at our newly built hydrotherapy centre.
The successful candidate will provide specialist input into:
- Assessment of individual learner’s Physical skills and provision of therapeutic intervention.
- Provision of safe and appropriate Physiotherapy programmes for each learner as appropriate.
At CCL we pride ourselves on being a friendly and rewarding place to work. We invest in our staff and have a strong ethos of ‘growing our own’. Some of our key employee benefits are;
- Gym membership to a local gym
- Confidential counselling service
- Employee reward and recognition programmes
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
CCL are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care, therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
We aim to reply to all applications within two working days. By applying for this position you give your consent for us to keep your CV for up to 4 months. In the event that you have been unsuccessful for this position, we will retain your details should anything else suitable become available. Please request in writing should you not wish us to retain your details for this purpose. Your details will not be shared with any third party without your express permission.
How to apply
To find out more about us take a look at our website www.condovercollege.co.uk or speak to us on 01743 872250.
You can download the Job Description/Person Specification and other forms from our website. To apply for this position please submit your CV/application form or email them to email@example.com