We are looking for a Senior Physiotherapist with MSK and Orthopaedic experience to join our team at Parkside Hospital.
The post-holder will efficiently manage their own outpatient clinic list and provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients.
Applicants must have significant post graduate musculoskeletal clinical experience and some UK experience. Applicants must also be excellent communicators with the ability to work with the multi-interdisciplinary team and set team goals.
The post-holder will partake in a 6 day/week rota with early and late shifts as part of the rota.
Parkside Hospital, part of Aspen Healthcare, is a well-established leading private hospital with a dedicated oncology facility – Cancer Centre London. Easily accessible from Central London and the Home Counties located opposite Wimbledon Common, providing first class independent healthcare across many surgical specialties.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
How to apply
Please click the apply button to be re-directed to our careers website