The Role: Senior Physio Women's Health
About the role:
Are you a passionate and driven women’s health physio who still enjoys some variation in providing musculoskeletal care for patients? Are you a musculoskeletal physio who is passionate about improving the health of women through the various stages of their lives? Are you wanting to develop your breadth of skills in a positive and supportive clinical environment?
We are looking for an experienced Women’s Health Physiotherapist with a wide range of skills, which may include Pilates, Manual Therapy, Hydrotherapy or Acupuncture. Or a fantastic musculoskeletal physiotherapist with some women’s health experience, who is keen to learn more and develop their knowledge and skills, to join our team at Parkside hospital in Wimbledon.
We are a team that believe in empowering our patients to learn the skills they need to help themselves, and recognise that to do this we need to make sure our team have the necessary skills. We hold regular consultant lunches, monthly in-service training sessions, and provide funding to attend external and internal courses.
The ideal candidate:
• HCPC registration
• BSc in Physiotherapy
• Evidence of relevant CPD
• Women’s health knowledge and treatment experience
• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks and to work on own initiative
• Ability to work with multi-interdisciplinary team and set team goals
• Professional demeanour
• Excellent customer care and communication skills
• Good time management
• Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience which must include MSK experience.
What's on offer:
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday entitlement
• High Street discounts through Hive
• Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to know more about the position please apply online now or contact me direct.
Senior Womens Health Physiotherapist January 2019.doc
How to apply
https://www.aspencareers.co.uk/vacancy/12/10168/ Please follow the link to our website and apply