Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Senior Physiotherapist and play your part in building a healthier nation. We currently have a position available (Maternity Cover) at our Warwick Nuffield Health and Wellbeing Centre. This Maternity cover will be a 1 year fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. We can offer either part-time or full time hours.
You will work in a purpose built Physiotherapy department where you will be part of team of Physios. We have very close links with the Warwick Nuffield Hospital, as well as links with other regional clinics such as Birmingham and Nuneaton. The medical clinic was recently rated as ‘good’ by CQC and our gym has recently been refurbished.
A great benefit of the role is your access to the gym equipment to treat patients and our knowledgeable Personal Trainers. As the hospital is also so close, you will also have access to orthopaedic consultants.
You will have CPD time and budget, in addition to further training programmes, delivered in-house by the Nuffield Health Academy.
Seeing a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace related injuries as well as post-operative cases. You will play a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including physiologist, doctors, emotional wellbeing therapists and personal trainers to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
You must be able to deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs. You must be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
- It is equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. Free onsite parking.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date - 24/10/2019
Location - Warwick Nuffield Health and Wellbeing Centre
Weekly Hours - Full-time (37.5 hours) & Part-time (24 hours ) options available
Contract Type - Fixed Term Contract