An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Senior Oncology Physiotherapist– Outpatients to join Cancer Centre London, Wimbledon to cover a period of maternity leave.
Based in Wimbledon, south-west London, Cancer Centre London (CCL) is at the forefront of innovative cancer care and a recognised Centre of Excellence.
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional quality of care provided by highly experienced staff, many of whom are recognised leaders in their fields.
- To provide oncology physiotherapy services to oncology patients.
- To provide managerial leadership to and work as part of the multi-disciplinary oncology team and the physiotherapy team.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to oncology patients.
- To lead in the development of and treatment of an oncology caseload.
- To lead clinical audit.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with HCPC
- Member of CSP
- Evidence of post graduate training in oncology
- Extensive post-graduate experience
- UK experience in adult inpatient and outpatient oncology physiotherapy
Please note this is a part-time role covering maternity leave.
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.