Please see the above advert for more info or email email@example.com
Senior Musculoskeletal Outpatient Physiotherapist
The Musculoskeletal Outpatient Physiotherapy department is in high demand and treats a wide variety of patients; NHS and private. We deliver services in: Musculoskeletal Outpatients, Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy and Women’s and Men’s Health.
The post requires the suitable applicant to be HCPC registered, possess a positive attitude and a passion to deliver a high standard of patient care. This post would suit a clinician who wishes to develop within the musculoskeletal field of physiotherapy.
Completion of core rotations as an undergraduate is essential for this post, as is having had experience of working within musculoskeletal outpatients as a post graduate. The chosen candidate would be required to independently manage a patient case-load. Though regular supervision and mentorship would be provided. There will also be the expectation of partaking in the orthopaedic weekend working rota.
As part of the physiotherapy department’s commitment to meeting patient needs and delivering excellence we encourage our staff to work their hours flexibly, it is therefore essential the post holder be able to work their hours flexibly, hours are negotiable.
What you'll bring with you
• HCPC and CSP registration
• Good computer skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise independently
• Ability to maintain judgement under pressure
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools
• Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning processes
• Excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
• Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC)
• An understanding of the Private sector would be an advantage
• The successful candidate will be flexible and able to work weekend shifts as required to meet the needs of the hospital.
What we give back to you
• Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
• Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
• Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
• Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Free Parking and subsidised meals
• Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
As part of the physiotherapy department’s commitment to meeting patient needs and delivering excellence we encourage our staff to work their hours flexibly, it is therefore essential the post holder be able to work their hours flexibly. Hours are negotiable to ensure a positive work life balance.
The Fitzwilliam Hospital is a part of Ramsay Healthcare, an international organisation renowned for its success. Our continued learning program is outstanding and as a valued member of the team you will be given the full support of the hospital to drive your career forward as you practice alongside some of the most skilled professionals in the country. Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
The Hospital itself is situated in the quiet landscaped grounds of the Milton Estate in South Bretton, Peterborough close to the A47 which offers easy access to the A1 and the Fens.
If you would like any more information on the role, please contact Mat Marskell on Mathew.Marskell@ramsayhealth.co.uk.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references. We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.
How to apply
Please upload your CV if you are interested in this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.