Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Salary Up to £36,000 per annum
Nuffield Health are looking for an inspirational Senior Physiotherapist to join our local gym.
If you have a passion for making health and wellbeing part of people’s everyday lives and can deliver effective clinical care and you want to grow your career, now’s the time to apply to Nuffield Health.
As the country’s only major provider of truly integrated healthcare, we’re the largest employer of physiotherapists after the NHS. This means you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into operations or management.
About this Senior Physiotherapist role
The purpose of the role is to deliver high quality, effective clinical care. It’s also about treating clients as individuals in line with our values, and tailoring the care you give to meet their needs.
You’ll be working within a multidisciplinary team, assisting the Physiotherapy Manager with day-to-day activities and deputising or covering for them as required.
Developing your skills and meeting registration requirements are important aspects of this role. We provide in-service training through the supportive environment of our unique Physiotherapy Academy.
The main clinical duties and responsibilites are to:
- Ensure ongoing monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
- Provide the clinical lead for the department within the area of clinical expertise, if required
- Utilise working hours with full clinical treatments where possible
- Ensure the procedures for referring patients to and from the clinic are always followed correctly
- All clinical records are accurately maintained and conform to all legal requirements.
Your qualifications, experience, skills and values
With a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. And you’ll have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals. With a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice, you’ll also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised – you’ll have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Why Nuffield Health?
At Nuffield Health, we help people live life to the full – not only our patients and clients, but our employees too. With our support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision is to transform healthcare in the UK by bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide integrated care – health as it should be.
As the UK’s leading healthcare social enterprise, every penny we make is reinvested in our resources. It means that together, we can all do the right thing for our patients, clients and employees.
Key employee benefits:
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- £300 CPD contribution
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.