We are looking for a part time or full time experienced MSK physiotherapist with an interest in sport injuries to join our team.
Modus Physiotherapy is a rapidly growing private Physio clinic based at Wellington College Health & Fitness Centre, Crowthorne, Berkshire. It is responsible for supplying sports injury management for the school, alongside running busy treatment clinics for members of the public. Modus Physiotherapy also has a subsidiary company, Modus Education, which delivers sports injury management courses to independent schools around the country.
Rapid expansion of our clinic is taking place, and we need motivated Physio's with a special interest in Sports injuries to join our growing team. Given the variety of roles and conditions physios will need to work with, there is extensive training offered and opportunities to acquire further qualifications in both manual therapy and rehabilitation.
This position is for an experienced Physio looking to work within a diverse MSK clinic setting, assisting in mentoring physios and sports therapists, and delivering treatment clinics. It requires a motivated, ambitious musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapist with a solid MSK knowledge but a desire to advance their expertise.
£37,000 - £45,000 - depending on clinical expertise
Requirements of role:
- Must have a BSc or MSc Pre-Registration in Physiotherapy
- Must be HCPC registered
- Ideally have experience working within a sporting environment
- Have an interest in sports injuries
- Hold valid driving liscence and access to car
Aspects of role:
- Treat a variety of clinical presentations within MSK speciality; including sports injuries, post-op rehab and adolescent MSK injuries / conditions.
- Work in our physiotherapy clinics, based in the Health & Fitness Club and school medical centre.
- Able to work independently and self-regulate
- Take part in weekly in-service training, including group teaching and mentoring sessions.
- May be required to assist in pitch-side cover for sporting events (Not mandatory, relevant training available)
- May be required to assist in the management of concussions within school environment (Not mandatory, relevant training available)
Logistics of Role
- Hours available: Part time (at least 15 hours p/w) or Full time (37.5 hours p/w)
- Clinic Hours worked can be flexible ; Clinic open between 8 am – 8 pm Monday to Friday
- Additional work available for triage clinics and pitch-side cover
- As soon as possible
How to apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the position, please email me with your contact details, and I will be more than happy to discuss these with you.