Career progression in a private setting
Friendly and Sociable team
Flexible working hours
Access to gym facilities
Julia Heath Physiotherapy Clinic is looking for an enthusiastic musculoskeletal physiotherapist, to join our experienced team. This friendly and dynamic Physiotherapy service operates out of two practices conveniently located in Wolverhampton . Both practices are based within Gymnasiums, where full access to all the gym facilities are available, for rehabilitation purposes. We pride ourselves on providing high quality MSK physiotherapy and have established a superb reputation over the past 9 years, being recognised by all major Insurance Healthcare providers.
The available role will involve completing musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessments, treatments, advice and education. The workload is a mixture of self-funding and health insurance work, with a quality over quantity approach.
- To manage a clinical caseload in Outpatients, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- To provide exemplary physiotherapy care for patients
- Encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence-based practice
- Apply and ensure others comply with legislation, policies and procedures
- Provide administrational and organisational support to the Physiotherapist Clinical Lead
- Maintain professional standards in accordance with the CSP Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Practice.
The applicant must have:
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience
- HCPC registered and a CSP member.
- Good manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills
- Skilled in sports injuries and exercise rehabilitation
- Be confident to work alone
- Ability to demonstrate high standards of verbal and written communication
- Ability to deal with matters of a sensitive and, at times, distressing nature
- Time management & organisational skills
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Flexible approach to work
- Reliability and dependability
- Commitment to our Core Values; Professional Service, Clinical Excellence, Quality Care
- Having an area of special interest will make you even more attractive to us
We are offering part-time, flexible hours. Evening and weekend work can be available if required. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
Please email me with a covering letter and an up to date CV if you are interested. Or make contact if you require any further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.