Senior MSK Physiotherapist
MSK Outpatient Physiotherapy
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the area you’ll be working in
We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments and GP appointments. Our services and treatments are available to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
What you'll be doing
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be part of a world-renowned healthcare brand?
At Bupa, you’re part of a large clinical network and will receive paid CPD support and extensive career opportunities.
We are currently looking for 2 Senior MSK Physiotherapists to work with our multi-disciplinary team. This service is delivered from 6 central London health centres and a number of on-site corporate clinics. We’re looking for a dynamic, self motivated Senior Physiotherapists with a passion to deliver effective evidence based care to our customers . The MSK service currently includes Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Podiatrists and Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultants. The role will mainly involve providing Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to customers but will also involve working closely with Centre Managers and Physiotherapy Leads to engage the local public, corporate and healthcare community.
The 6 sites are based across London:
- Austin Frairs
- Chancery Lane
- Canary Wharf
- Kings Cross
- West End
Who we’re looking for?
- A BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and be registered with the CSP and the Health and Care Professions Council. With a minimum of 5 years qualified experience
- Considerable experience working within MSK allied with further professional training and continual professional development.
- Be able to engage successfully with the general public, corporate customers and other healthcare professionals.
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
- HCPC fees paid after six months in the business
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
- Annual National MSK Conference
- Annual clinical appraisal and clinical supervision
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk – website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held atacademic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Florence Nightingale Scholarship
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme, based upon company performance
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment every 2 years
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
We’re an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone – all talents and backgrounds.Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com