We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Senior Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist, you’ll be eligible for:
- One off Golden Handshake payment (T’s and C’s apply)
- Payment of Professional Registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan, life insurance and income protection
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
- Various family friendly benefits
- Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
- Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
R1076943 Senior Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist
Cromwell Hospital, Kensington, London, SW5 0TU
Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30
On-call covering both weekday and weekends around 1 in every 6 weeks which is additionally pay
Salary up to £48,613 plus fantastic benefits
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you’ll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further.
As a Therapist, you’ll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues.
We are recruiting for a Senior Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist to manage a complex caseload. You shall use evidence based, client centred principles to provide highly specialised assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, evaluation, and co-ordination of therapy intervention for patients in adult intensive care, surgical and medical wards and the respiratory outpatient service.
Referrals are received from the inpatient MDT, Consultants, outpatient clinics and external agencies.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain efficient communication within the multi-disciplinary team (both internal and external) to ensure a holistic and complete duty of care. This includes verbal, non-verbal or written communication, both in expression and active listening, to facilitate accurate comprehension of information.
- Practise as an autonomous and accountable professional using reflective practice and advanced clinical reasoning skills in undertaking specialist assessment to provide an individualised treatment programme with client centred goals.
- Monitor and evaluate treatment in order to measure progress and modify when necessary, to allow for changes due to improvement or deterioration. Use appropriate outcome measures where applicable.
- Act as a resource of specialist advice for patients, clients, and colleagues within the scope of your experience and knowledge.
- Participate in the overall day to day management and development of the Therapy Department and your area of speciality to ensure an efficient and safe service for all.
What you’ll bring:
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Proven experience in the field of cardiothoracic physiotherapy
- Experience and competence in providing appropriate respiratory aids
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
For further information about this Senior Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter on 07714 073 450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org