We have an exciting opportunity for a physiotherapist, nurse or relevant clinical profession, to join our rehabilitation team. This is an office based role (working from home initially), working as part of a specialist team you will predominantly be overseeing rehabilitation on a selection of serious personal injury claims with particular focus on those with vocational concerns and complex physical/psychological injuries.
The role is a non treating position with responsibilities that include, the selection of appropriate and independent case managers, obtaining joint agreement with regards to their instruction from interested parties such as claimant solicitors, reviewing rehabilitation reports and responding to treatment recommendations including the authorisation of funds in accordance with the Rehabilitation Code.
You will experience regular liaison with external case managers and claimant solicitors, all of which have direct contact with the claimant. In addition you will be providing clinical advice and insight to Allianz claims handlers positively promoting the use of a cost-effective treatment strategy which on occasion may involve you attending external meetings with panel solicitors and Counsel.
Please note: Even though this role is full time, we would be open to part time options for the right candidate
Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role, you will have a degree in physiotherapy, nursing or any other relevant clinical profession as well as the following:
• Proven post graduate experience.
• Current HCPC certification and registration.
• Excellent knowledge of rehabilitation principles.
• Broad range of clinical experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Familiarity with emerging clinical technology.
• Ability to build strong working relationships.
• An insurance background is not essential but a willingness to learn about the industry and the rehabilitation code is vital.
How to apply
Use the link to take you through to our career site and apply to the role