- Various FTE and positions
- Relocation packages available
The Physiotherapy team at Hauora Tairāwhiti welcome applications for a number of roles within the department, ranging in different FTE (hours) and specialties.
The way we work in Tairāwhiti values your unique skillset and matches it to the needs of our department, organisation and ultimately the community we serve. You will be able to make a real difference in this community while enjoying a beautiful coastal setting with golden beaches and a warm climate. We may be a small hospital but we are privileged to be able to work with a wide range of patients with various conditions.
You will be able to focus on developing a generalist and/or specific physiotherapy skillset in a supportive team environment. We encourage both new graduates and senior physiotherapists to apply.
- Hold a current Annual Practising Certificate (APC) and Registration with the NZ Physiotherapy Board;
- Are a motivated and enthusiatic team player;
- Have great time management skills, with the ability to be flexible and adapt to change;
- Have a commitment to culturally safe practices and equitable outcomes for all patients;
- Want to be part of a diverse team working in a range of settings where no two days are same.
We would love to hear from you!
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate
Hauora Tairāwhiti is a secondary care facility situated on the beautiful East Coast of the North Island in New Zealand. Gisborne has urban and rural communities and serves a population of approximately 50,000. The relative isolation is its charm, surrounded by beaches and nature, yet still within easy reach of major centres with multiple flights daily. There is no such thing as a traffic jam; Gisborne Hospital is located on the fringe of the city within a 5 minute drive from town making your commute a breeze. If you want true work-life balance this is the place to be.
For more information please contact Ana Naden email@example.com or Carl McDonald firstname.lastname@example.org or head to our website and apply now with your CV and cover letter www.hauoratairawhiti.org.nz/careers