What we offer
- An Employer/Employee Value Proposition like you never experienced
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing professional learning and development including mentoring and coaching
- A diverse and inclusive work culture
- Career pathways and networking opportunities
- Organised 1:1’s, fortnightly teaching and journal clubs
- Fully equipped practices with Pilates reformer, shock therapy, acupuncture, exercise physiology, massage therapy, computerised gait analysis, advanced posture screening software, OH&S training and rehabilitation, manual handling seminars
Physiotherapist (Australia) - Full Time positions available.
- Do you want to work as a Physiotherapist in Australia?
- Would you like to be sponsored by a leading Australian Allied Health business?
- Are you looking to go abroad? Come join us in Australia and become part of a community
About Health First Group
With 16 site locations nationally, Health First Group employs dedicated allied health professionals from around the World, who focus on physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture, clinical Pilates, orthotics, shockwave therapy, posture analysis, and corporate health. We also specialise in occupational rehabilitation including workplace assessments, suitable duties programs, return to work plans and pre-employment assessments.
Salary range: $80,000 - $100,000 (AUD)+ performance driven bonuses.
Reporting to the Director/Founder you will be responsible for providing our clients with care and taking accountability for their journey back to better health, while aligning yourself with our core Values; Care, Accountability, Relationships, Evolve.
Right now, Health First Group has very rare opportunities for experienced Physiotherapists to join our rapidly growing teams in Australia. As a qualified physiotherapist, you will assess, treat and prevent physical difficulties resulting from injury, illness, disability or ageing to improve movement and general wellbeing. In this role, you will have the opportunity to independently manage a varied caseload of MSK Clients including Private Patients, DVA, Workcover & EPC Clients.
What you offer
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration required (We assist you through this process)
- At least (2) years’ experience as a registered Physiotherapists with minimum of (1) year experience in private practice
- Understanding of the rights of people with a disability
- Current Valid Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one before commencement
How to apply
Are you interested?
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in taking the next step in your working life, apply today so we can welcome you to Australia!
Come join Health First Group and support us to provide an elite standard of holistic health & wellness, whilst empowering relationships with our clients, employees and partners in our Australian communities. Back yourself to work for an industry leader where your passion for delivering superior outcomes for clients will be recognised and rewarded. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to review today!