- Modern work environment with clinical facilities and rehab gym
- Annual allowance for professional development & education
- Comprehensive internal education programme & supervision by senior therapists
- Monthly in-service training sessions across our international network of Prohealth clinics & practitioners
- Access to professional softwares (e.g. medbridge, physionetwork) for independent self-development
- Robust marketing support for building your individual profile and caseload
- Administrative support from reception team
- Flexibility in work scheduling
We are looking for a qualified Physiotherapist / Senior Physiotherapist interested in joining a private physiotherapy practice in Singapore.
With over 20 years of specialty healthcare experience in Asia, Prohealth Asia physiotherapy clinics provide expert-level patient-first care across a network of centres in Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, and India. We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join our Singapore clinic Prohealth In Touch Physiotherapy, located centrally in Raffles Place.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy that is on the AHPC’s list of recognised qualifications (see Allied Health Professions Council)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience (preferably in private practice)
- Fluent command of English
New graduates will be considered for the position and appropriate supervision will be administered. Note that this may affect commission rate.
Please note that any successful applicants will need to register with the AHPC in order to practice in Singapore.
- Independently assess each patient and produce a thorough treatment plan
- Use manual therapy as appropriate to improve patient outcomes
- Implement and oversee rehabilitation programs
- Work within the physiotherapy scope of practice and refer to appropriate allied health or medical professionals
- Build and maintain professional relationship with relevant doctors
- Work closely with marketing and administrative team to streamline patient bookings and enhance patient experience
- Gross monthly salary: S$6000 – S$10000
- High potential commission based on caseload