What are the benefits of working with Medicess?
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Annual profit share scheme (qualifying criteria)
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) – (increases with long service)
- Your Birthday day off
- Christmas business closure
- Private medical insurance (includes dental and optical)
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Well-being and employee assistance schemes
- Discounted gym memberships
- Individual annual CPD budget
- Homeworking with laptop & IT equipment provided
- Travel expenses
- Company committed to work-life balance
- Monday to Friday (35 hours = Full-time)
- Tailored training with support and supervision
- Autonomy with a manageable case-load
- Working in an MDT way with like-minded and friendly colleagues
Are you a qualified Physiotherapist experienced in rehabilitation and complex injury management?
Have you been thinking about how to further develop and enhance your clinical career by exploring the rewarding professional opportunities within the private/independent rehabilitation sector?
Are you interested in private case management, but have been unsure how to transfer your valuable knowledge and skills into this area?
If so, Medicess can help and we want to talk to you…
Medicess is a well-established, market leading, award winning, doctor-led rehabilitation provider. We are the only independent rehabilitation provider in the UK to uniquely manage our clients recoveries through our doctor-led multidisciplinary teams.
Due to continued expansion we are looking for home based full time or part-time Rehabilitation Case Managers to join our supportive, collaborative and knowledgeable rehabilitation team.
We would be keen to talk to you if you have 5+ years post graduate experience, or 3+ years recent experience in catastrophic injury such as ABI, SCI, complex orthopaedic or amputee management.
Ideally you will have been devising and implementing rehabilitation programmes, working in a client centred way, using your initiative and resourceful creativity to meet your clients individual needs.
You do not need to have experience of the private case management sector, as will provide a comprehensive company induction and on-boarding training package.
You will become a valued member of our multi-disciplinary rehabilitation team, receiving on-going training, paid CPD opportunities and support.
Although our rehabilitation managers are home based, our dedicated clinical team meets regularly virtually and also in person once a quarter, plus you will have the additional support of our highly experienced administrative team.
- Performing detailed and holistic patient assessments (either face to face or remotely) in order to determine clinical and vocational needs.
- Formulation of rehabilitation plans.
- Referral and monitoring of clinical treatments and investigations.
- Return to work assessments, and coordination of return to work programmes.
- Regular report writing.
- Communication with key parties (patients, treating practitioners, employers, solicitors and insurers).
- Budget planning and management.
- Reviewing medical reports and providing an independent rehabilitation strategy.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Location: Homeworking across the UK. Particularly interested in applicants in the Midlands, the North, and the South West of England.
How to apply
If you’d like to find out more about potentially joining the team at Medicess, please send us your CV or alternatively make contact via our website and we will be in touch to arrange an informal discussion. https://medicess.co.uk/job-vacancies/current-vacancies/