The above post offers:
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program eligibility and support | https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C
- Relocation Allowance assistance
- Exceptional employer-paid benefits package including dental and prescription coverage, group life, and extensive extended health plan for you and immediate family members.
- Paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 9 weeks (45 days (prorated for part time positions); plus statutory holidays.
- An attractive defined employee pension plan.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program and Employee Psychological Health and Wellness resources.
- Recognition of prior experience in determining starting salary.
- Growth opportunities through educational opportunities through to leadership development.
Why Interior Health?
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of quality, compassion, integrity and safety.
We have consistently been recognized as a British Columbia Top Employer. Our journey is always evolving as each year bring the opportunity to improve our employee experience.
We currently have exciting employment opportunities at our Acute Care sites and within our Community Rehab programs and Primary Care Clinics for Physiotherapists to join our team at Interior Health. Learn more about the communities within our health authority.
About Interior Health
Caring is at the heart of who we are, inspiring hope and trust as we provide the highest standard of health care for the people who live here. For over 20 years, we have been working and partnering for the health and well-being of over 801,000 people in the BC Interior.
Interior Health covers 215,000 square kilometers of the BC Interior. With more than 21,000 employee and nearly 1,900 physicians on our team we are developing the future of health care through innovation and professional development. Whether you desire to be near the Rocky Mountains, in the Kootenay Boundary, enjoying the Okanagan Valley vineyards or experiences the scenic Thompson Cariboo region, we have a place for you!
Learn more about careers at Interior Health.
About the Position
Physiotherapy Services are provided virtually in every Interior Health site and community. Physiotherapy staff are widely dispersed across the healthcare continuum – from Prevention & Promotion, Acute Care, Home Health, Long Term Care Services, to Primary Care Clinics and Urgent Patient Care Centres and upwards into Leadership and Management.
As a Physiotherapist at IH, you will work with patients/clients providing services including assessment, treatment planning and implementation, program planning, consultation, equipment prescription and education to promote functional independence and enable the patient/client to achieve and maintain optimal health outcomes.
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC)
Important to Note: The Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators is the credentialing and assessment agency that provide Evaluation Services on behalf of the Canadian Physiotherapy Regulators (i.e. CPTBC).