Ascot Rehabilitation in Bagshot is a private neuro-rehabilitation hospital providing bespoke inpatient rehabilitation to patients suffering from neurological conditions. By delivering high-quality consultant-led treatment we support our patients in achieving their rehabilitation goals.
Having won various awards and accreditation's we are proud of the care we deliver and the difference we can make to our patients lives.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our Multi-disciplinary award-winning team at Ascot Rehabilitation and work with us to continue providing exceptional rehabilitation.
The post holder will;
- Be an active member of the multidisciplinary neurology team, providing a comprehensive physiotherapy service to patients at Ascot Rehab. Work within professional standards and clinical guidelines, promote best practice and to undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner including assessing and treating own caseload of patients/clients and maintaining professional documentation.
- Be responsible for the supervision of rehabilitation assistants and Physiotherapy students.
- Support self and service development through active participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and by participating in any audit or research being undertaken by the service.
- Provide, maintain and review a comprehensive client-focused, highly specialist Rehabilitation service for patients.
- To determine clinical diagnosis and treatment indicated, and maintain records as an autonomous practitioner. To undertake a significant clinical caseload to a high professional standard using specialist knowledge from theoretical and practical experience.
- Have working knowledge of clinical guidelines specific to the area you are working in and, with the guidance of your supervisor, to translate these guidelines into clinical practice.
- Work in a collaborative manner with existing services and new service developments in order to contribute to the ongoing development of Ascot Rehab Service
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV with a cover letter. For more information on the role, please contact Louise Turpin, General Manager & Head of Rehabilitation on 07850244706.