- No on call requirements
- 4, 5 or 6 day per week shift programs available (contractual hours spread negotiable on request)
Employee private medical insurance
Alternating and flexible shift patterns
Regular in house CPD sessions
An annual mandatory training program
Excellent full-time administrative & reception support
External CPD Support - Subject to clinical relevance
Senior MSK Physiotherapist (Band 7)
Full-time (Part time applicants would be considered)
£40,000 - £45,000 p.a (dependent upon CPD context and experience)
Hempstead Therapy Centre is a successful & newly expanded independent therapy practice. Situated close to the entrance of a busy shopping centre with easy access and ample free parking our Centre offers a wide spectrum of therapy services and retains diagnostic imaging referring rights.
The Position: The successful candidate will be a motivated and engaging colleague keen to work within an experienced MDT (including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Chiropodists, Sports & Rehab Therapists, Massage Therapists, Nutritionist & a Mindfulness - Well-being Therapist). In addition the clinic provides consultation clinics with integrated Fetal medicine, orthopaedic & Rheumatology Consultants.
- BSc Physiotherapy
- U.K HCPC registration & CSP membership
- Minimum of 3 years Post-graduate experience & evidence of CPD
- Desirable (non-essential) Attributes:
- Completed or initiating MSc Physiotherapy (any speciality)
- Acupuncture / Dry Needling Qualification(s)
- NHS employment experience
- ESWT Certification
- Effective, independent management of MSK / Orthopaedic & Sports clinical caseload.
- Pro-active caseload management within an inter-referring MDT.
- All standards of practice as detailed within CSP / HCPC standards of practice.
- See Job Description for more details.
How to apply
- Upload / Provide CV
- Telephone 01634 393113 and communicate interest in vacancy with the clinic lead Stuart Unthank or Assistant Manager Marcella Thorp who will be happy to answer any questions.
- Alternatively, for enquiries relating the the vacancy please email: MThorp@hempsteadtherapy.co.uk
- For further information related to the therapy centre please visit: www.hempsteadtherapycentre.co.uk