Senior MSK Physiotherapist (Band 6/7)
Part-time (negotiable hours with future potential to expand to full-time)
£34,400.00 - £40,000.00 pro rata (dependent upon CPD context and experience)
Hempstead Therapy Centre is a successful & rapidly expanding independent therapy practice. Situated close to the entrance of a busy shopping centre with easy access and ample free parking our Centre offers a wide spectrum of therapy services and retains diagnostic imaging referring rights.
The Position: The successful candidate will be a motivated and engaging colleague keen to work within an MDT (including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Chiropodists, Sports Therapists, Massage Therapists & a Mindfulness - Well-being Therapist).
The position offers alternating and flexible shift patterns, regular in house CPD sessions and excellent full-time administrative / reception support.
- BSc Physiotherapy
- U.K HCPC registration & CSP membership
- Minimum of 2 years Post-graduate experience & evidence of CPD
- Desirable (non-essential) Attributes:
- MSc Physiotherapy
- Acupuncture qualification(s)
- NHS employment experience
- Effective, independent management of MSK / Orthopedic & Sports clinical caseload.
- Pro-active caseload management within an inter-referring MDT.
- All standards of practice as detailed within CSP / HCPC standards of practice.