Livability Millie College are a new SEN College for ages 16-25 located at Holton Lee opposite
Poole Bay. It is a one of a kind work environment with beautiful views, an invested and close
team, and the opportunity to be a part of something truly special for our students.
The Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) are champions for the health & care of our students. They are
hugely valued by our whole team and the community that engages with the college. They are
experienced and passionate staff devoted to the safety and care of our students.
• To provide a high quality physiotherapy service to the students/service users with
wide ranging and complex needs.
• To be an effective member of the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT).
• To be part of the multidisciplinary team (MDT) delivering a high quality Physiotherapy
Service to Students/Service Users with highly specialist needs.
• In conjunction with other members of the MDT undertake assessments of new and
existing Students/Service Users, implement and evaluate treatment plans.
• To demonstrate highly developed dexterity, co-ordination and palpatory skills for the
assessment and manual treatment of students/service users.
• To be accountable for own professional actions, working within codes of practice,
professional guidelines and policies and planning own caseload’s therapy programme in
line with short and long term goals, contributing to evidence based practice and outcome
measures. Ensuring that data is collected as required showing clinical effectiveness.
• To keep up-to-date written student records and personal clinical observations.
Communicating sensitive information in an understandable form to students, parents,
carers and colleagues on a daily basis and attending meetings as required.
• Liaise with Health and Social Care professionals and other related statutory, private and
voluntary organisations providing written reports, recommendations and referrals when
necessary within the bounds of Livability policies.
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of the service and contribute to
the annual department development plan in consultation with the whole department.
• To be responsible for and able to evidence own personal and professional development
by undertaking the relevant training, attending meetings, conferences and events
ensuring that you are updated in all matters relevant to the role in-line with your agreed
Personal Development Plan.
• To carry out additional duties and tasks that may be required within the range of the
responsibilities of the post.
★ MDT Team
★ Education Team
★ External Care Services
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as part of our safeguarding
commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential
The Livability Millie College strives to be a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes
applications from people from all backgrounds
How to apply
Please follow the link to apply via the Livability Career Website.
Should you have any questions please contact Katherine Farmer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 625562