This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HCPC registered Physiotherapist to join our studios in Central London in a supervisory role. The successful candidate will be a specialist in treating MSK conditions, and has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in private practices.
StretchLAB is an exciting new London based start up focusing on wellness through assisted stretching. We currently have two locations in Fitzrovia in Notting Hill with more openings planned in the coming year.
StretchLAB has been created to deliver relief and recovery to exercise junkies, office workers and everyone in between.
Our mission is to bring 1 on 1 assisted stretching to the mainstream through a collection of neighbourhood wellness studios across the UK where our trained Stretchologists work with clients towards flexibility and mobility goals. StretchLAB aims to make stretching a regular part of self-care routines in the UK through an accessible price point, convenient locations and unrivalled client experience.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit and train new Stretchologists in our proprietary Stretchology TM method.
- Development of an audit process to standardise practice across the board ( checking for the “gold standard” in the way stretches are conducted)
- Examine medical intake forms and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the most appropriate stretch treatments to be administered by our team of Stretchologists.
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Liaise where necessary with Stretchologists with details of the ongoing treatment
- Networking and business development
What you bring:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in treating private patients
- London-based experience is desirable
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy degree is essential
- HCPC and CSP registered
- Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people-driven.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.