We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Physiotherapist you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan, life insurance and income protection
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various family friendly benefits
Bupa Nottingham Clinic, NG8 6AS
Part time - 16 hours
£30,000 - £35,000 pro-rata + fantastic benefits
(Please note we can also recruit this role on a full-time basis with 16 hours spent in Clinic and 24 hours working as a Telephone Triage Physiotherapist on our Physioline service.)
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance.
We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
As a Clinician at Bupa our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and everyday.
We have belief in you to do what’s right for our patients and in return we’ll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at Bupa, but thrive.
We can recruit this as part-time role working exclusively in our Nottingham clinic – or if you are looking for something full time we can also offer you a dual role in Clinic and on our amazing Physioline team. Physioline provides an invaluable telephone triage service to Bupa members regarding their Physiotherapy referral.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver outstanding professional and customer service standards and proactively contribute ideas to the MSK Therapy Clinic Team Leader for continuous improvement
- Deliver “best practice” care to a wide variety of corporate and personal clients following Bupa clinical governance, MSK care pathways and all necessary professional codes of conduct – either in Clinic or for Physioline. Best practice represents the most modern, professional and appropriate approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Liaise with other members of the MSK team to ensure best practice particularly where the diagnosis is in doubt and/or the patient is not responding to MSK therapy treatment in the expected fashion
What you’ll bring:
- Practising member of the HCPC (Physiotherapists and Podiatrists) and regulatory body/ professional association
- Post-graduate working experience in musculoskeletal medicine
- Ideally evidence of post-graduate qualifications and a continuing interest in CPD and progression
- Ideally experience treating private patients for a range of MSK conditions including sports injuries and Occupational Health
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
Please click through the link and apply via our website