Excellent loyalty bonus schemes
Enhanced workplace pension scheme
28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) - additional optional unpaid leave package
Funding assistance for appropriate external CPD courses.
Highly skilled and enthusiastic Physiotherapy Manager required for Complete Physiotherapy, Reading, Berkshire.
Are you ready to take your existing skills and experience to the next level in 2020? If so you could kick start your career as our Physiotherapy Manager leading the successful the team at Complete Physiotherapy. The successful candidate must have a passion for musculoskeletal work, demonstrable leadership skills and the desire to enhance these skills within a developed and supportive MDT.
The post is an excellent opportunity for a high-achieving candidate with ambition and the motivation to contribute to the development of a company which has grown rapidly since its establishment in 2008.
This exciting role includes managing the clinical team, in addition to clinical requirements.
40 hour week as standard – although occasional extra hours may be required to suit special events.
Highly competitive salary
HCPC and CSP membership required, MSc preferred
Career development opportunities
Aspects of the role will include:
- Contribution to the ethos of the company – to deliver a complete professional service from first enquiry to patient discharge.
- To assist the MD and Practice Manager (PM) in all aspects of managing the clinical team, including performance management, recruitment, disciplinary procedures etc.
- Monitoring the performance of the team ensuring systems are followed and SLAs met.
- To provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff.
- To develop and lead a CPD programme with appropriate record keeping.
- Communicate regularly with MD and PM informing of monthly targets, results and progress.
- To work closely with the Admin Manager and respond to issues presented by communicating with the physio team – leading regular and informal team meetings to model best practice.
- Maintain and develop relationships with GPs, consultants etc
- To develop the website in-line with and in advance of competitors
- To maintain frequent and innovative use of social media to promote the clinic and develop the business.
- To develop a business impact strategy for the next 6-12 months of the company
The Company was established over 10 years ago and now consists of six clinics including a Rehabilitation Centre with purpose-built gym. Complete Physiotherapy prides itself on providing patients a predominately hands-on treatment alongside excellent administrative support.
The position will require travel between clinic sites, therefore personal transport is an essential requirement.
We have a varied caseload including self-referrals, private health insurance, post-operative, NHS, medico-legal, occupational health and sports injuries. With a number of specialist physiotherapists throughout the Complete Physiotherapy team, there is ample opportunity to learn and develop your career within the full-time role and through various CPD events.
We have a fantastic multi-disciplinary team approach consisting of Physiotherapy, injection therapy, shockwave therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, rehabilitation and bio-mechanic assessment.
How to apply
If you think you could be the person we are looking for to join our Management Team please email our MD firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability.