Salary: £35,000.00 – £40,000.00 – Dependant on level of experience i.e. Senior Physiotherapist or Physiotherapist
Occupational Senior Physiotherapist or Occupational Physiotherapist
Join our specialist Occupational Physiotherapy Team, which sits within our growing Musculoskeletal & Mental Health Division. Optima Health delivers national, multidisciplinary team support to a multitude of blue chip, white-collar and Government organisations.
We are currently looking for a qualified Occupational Physiotherapist who is enthusiastic about developing their skills and knowledge in the specialist and expanding area of Occupational Physiotherapy in occupational health. We are happy to work with recently qualified physios to develop your skills and experience in delivering a wide range of ergonomic assessments and physiotherapy treatment. We would also be interested to hear from Senior Physios who would like to progress to managing a small clinical team.
You will be working at BP’s UK Headquarters in Sunbury-on-Thames, completing ergonomic assessments, in order to make recommendations to managers to help employee’s resolve musculoskeletal issues. Utilising your skills in evaluation, you will be required to assess within the workplace, followed by writing up a report summary to managers. There may also be a requirement to occasionally travel to other BP sites, including Canary Wharf.
A typical full- time week will consist of assessing employees in their workplace, writing up reports, performing floor-walks to support employees and managers in reducing MSK injury risk and delivering general health and wellbeing advice. You would also be providing on-site physiotherapy treatments to employees within the on-site Occupational Health area. Physios have full access to the on-site gym facilities, and work closely with the fitness team to develop exercise-based rehabilitation programmes. Working hours are typically 9am to 5pm, although some flexibility is possible. You will be joining a dynamic team of expert Occupational Physiotherapists in this specialist field, and full training and mentoring will be provided to you, along with CPD.
At Optima Health, we respect and reward achievement, and provide opportunities for you to expand and progress your career, supported by the Lead Physiotherapist, who acts as a mentor. This role provides an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, forward-thinking clinician, who would relish the opportunity to develop their skills within a supported environment.
Experience / Qualifications
- Full, unconditional registration with the Health and Care Professions Council as a Physiotherapist
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Full Driving Licence
- Professional knowledge acquired through degree, objective / standardised evaluation
- Post-graduate experience of delivering DSE assessments
- A knowledge of clinical governance and risk management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 - Dependant on level of experience i.e. Senior Physiotherapist or Physiotherapist
You have requested to ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of DSE assessment and report writing experience do you have?
- How many years of physio pot-graduate clinical experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: membership of CSP?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: full and unconditional registration with the HCPC as a physiotherapist?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: full UK Driving Licence?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: BSc in Physiotherapy?
Health, Safety & Environment Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care of your own and others health and safety
- Co-operate with your employer, making sure you attend required training and you understand and comply with the company's health, safety and environmental policies
- Not to interfere with or misuse workplace facilities or equipment
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses through the appropriate channels in addition to any hazards or defects observed in the workplace
- Improve energy efficiencies at our sites, reduce or reuse materials where appropriate, and recycle where possible
- Report all non-conformances
In addition to the above, managers responsibilities within the organisation are:
- Ensuring that staff are appropriately trained and supervised
- Appropriately identify, assess and manage health, safety and environmental risks
- Undertake health and safety risk assessments and implement measures to eliminate or control these risks
- Ensure that accidents, incidents, near misses and any non-conformances are reported correctly
- Promote environmental awareness and encourage employees to minimise waste, improve energy efficiencies and reduce their impact on their immediate and wider surroundings
Information Security Responsibilities
- Ensure you comply with all aspects of our Information Security Management system
- Ensure you read and understand our Information Security policies (eg Data Protection)
- Ensure full compliance with the confidentiality statement issued to you upon employment. This includes being wary of the different types of processing that can be carried out on information including informal communications outside of the office.
- Ensure you report any identified or suspected information security incidents and weaknesses through the reporting system
- Ensure you comply with all aspects of our Quality Management system
- Ensure you have read and understood our Quality Policy
- Ensure commitment to enhancing customer satisfaction through delivering a quality service in all aspects of your role
How to apply
Apply online via: https://www.optimahealth.co.uk/careers/occupational-senior-physiotherap… or please submit all CV applications to email@example.com and reference: REF:CSP:STH1006.