Salary £34,000 - £39,000 pro rata
Neurotherapy Worx are currently looking for a committed and motivated experienced Neurological Physiotherapist to join them on a part time basis, with the potential to extend into a full-time role. The hours for this role are flexible.
The role will involve working from home, as well as travelling to clients homes, clinics, and hydrotherapy centres. You must have access to your own vehicle, however travel costs will be subsidised.
About Neurotherapy Worx
Neurotherapy Worx is a fast growing and specialist neurological therapy service that provides mobile neurological physiotherapy treatment for adults in the North West. Our services cover areas including Manchester, Bolton, Wigan, Preston, and Blackpool.
We currently provide physiotherapy services at patient’s homes and in clinics, as well as hydrotherapy and FES treatments. We also work with various insurers, case management companies and solicitors in providing treatment for client’s who may be managed by these services.
The Role Will Include:
- Visiting clients homes and clinics to administer sessions,
- Adapting treatments to suit individual clients and their needs,
- Working with other healthcare professionals from the NHS and private practices,
- Working in hydrotherapy (experience not essential).
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a degree in Physiotherapy,
- Be HCPC registered,
- Be a Member of CSP,
- Have experience of working with people with chronic disabilities and progressive conditions,
- Have experience of working with people with a range of neurological conditions,
- Have a Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle.
What We Can Offer:
- Employed position with flexible working hours,
- Salary of £34,000 to £39,000 pro rata
- Ongoing training and CPD.
If you think that you could be Neurotherapy Worx Neurological Physiotherapist, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Neurological Physiotherapist Job Description
How to apply
Please attach your CV.