Are you a Band 5 physio and want to specialise in neuro rehab? Or are you a Band 6 physio wanting to further specialise neuro? If either of these apply to you, then please read on, this may be the post you have been looking for!
Are you looking to improve your clinical skills in neuro and older peoples rehab? Are you the type of person who loves being able to help people get their lives back together after a stroke? Or someone who wants to see your patients get the treatment they need and work with them to support their life with Parkinson's Disease? Do you want to be able to treat patients as frequently as the need, not just 6 appointments or 3 months timescale? Are you fed up feeling like you are being pressured to provide the lowest amount of therapy in the shortest possible time?
Having been there myself, I know just how demoralising it feels knowing that you can do better job and get better results for your patients if you were able to see them for longer appointments, more frequently and not be time limited with how long you can treat someone for. The team you will be joining at my practice all have the same core beliefs and attitudes towards helping our clients to live meaningful, independent and active lives despite living with a neurological condition or frailty related problems. This position at my practice is about setting our clients up for having success in their lives, not just to 'get physio' or to be 'given some exercises'.
We work with great people who need your help and expertise, and because I am commited to having highly skilled physios in the practice we are able to get terrific results for them. I know that it's about the quality and skill you as the practitioner can bring to the table and the training and development you get to help you be the best clinician you can be. This is not an easy, turn up do the bare minimum and leave, type job. To be successful in this role you will be supported with external and internal training, you will get coaching from a great team of neuro specialist physios and me, the practice owner. You get to work as part of a great team with a terrific culture where everyone supports each other and everyone pulls their weight.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Band 5 or Band 6 physio who wants to be part of a growing team of clinical specialists who have a terrific reputation with our clients and provide a very high standard of clinical care. My practice is growing and I am looking for the next person to come and join our team and help us grow the practice to be the best it can be.
We are currently a domiciliary service, helping clients from Prestwick to Cumbernauld to Carluke and everywhere in between. So if you live in and around Glasgow, this is a great opportunity for you.
Because of our excellent reputation, we are in an incredibly exciting position of being able to expand our service areas, so if you live outside these areas, please don't let that put you off applying.
I really am looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our team.
Owner and founder of Simpson Physiotherapy Ltd.
P.S. I also wanted to mention that our team are awesome and we want awesome people to work with us. So, if you're awsome and have a great work ethic then please apply now......don't wait, apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
E-mail a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
If you would like to speak to someone about the vacancy, then you can e-mail the above address asking to find out more about the position and we can arrange a date and time for an informal chat over the phone.
Essential Criteria for the Role
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Level Degree in Physiotherapy
- be HCPC registered
- be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- be a car driver and have a clean UK driving licence
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate working experience as a physio
- be able to be held accountable to key objectives and performance outcomes
- be a lifelong learner and be able to show considerable self-directed learning
- have experience working with neurological conditions
- Ideally, you will have completed post-graduate course(s) within neurological physiotherapy, however, I understand the current climate and external courses are hard to come by, so this isn't a deal breaker. I do offer considerable training in neuro and older adult rehab within the practice.
- full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Part-time, absolute minimum 3 days per week 9am to 4.30pm, Wednesday working is an absolute must.
- will be dependent on experience, what you can bring to the post and level of awseome
- Range from £32000 to £45000 per annum whole time equivalent
- Competitive salary and pension contributions
- A team that values every member and treats you as an individual person
- A culture of excellence, accountability and effectiveness
- A team dedicated to getting amazing results for our clients and knowing that we did that.
- Flexible working hours for part-time staff
- Mileage allowance
How to apply
E-mail CV's and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know just how awesome you are and how much you want to smash it out of the park for our clients!!